Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Week 65

What's worse than having chicken pox in the mission? Having chicken pox twice in the mission.. It has come back with a vengeance. I have been kind of miserable but God is good because after 3 days in the house with chicken pox we were able to have a baptism!! Hyppolite was baptized Saturday and it was the best!! 
I saw God´s hand in the baptism of Hyppolite so much because Hyppolite was already baptized as a kid in the catholic church and didn't see the need to be baptized again. We invited him time and time again to ask if the church was true and he always said he wasn't receiving answers.
We went over on Monday ready to give up when he said, "Can this Saturday be my baptism? I prayed and I know it's true" I almost cried...haha I know as well that this church is true and I am so thankful to be here teaching this knowledge to others. 
Please pray for me that I can get better so I can leave the dang house. I have read every Liahona from 1890 to now..haha
I love you all!! 
Hermana Beardall
 
Hyppolite's baptism

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment