Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Week 64

This week I learned so much just like every week in the mission. I always think I know enough and then I have another week and God teaches me even more. This week I learned about attitude. One day I was having a crappy attitude if I am being honest, I was looking for the bad in everything and was thinking, "What else can go wrong?" Then my companion without even knowing what I was feeling left me a quote in my agenda.

"We can't direct the winds but we can adjust the sails. For maximum happiness, peace, and contentment, may we choose a positive attitude."-Thomas S Monson
 
That really made me take a step back and think. I made a goal to be way more positive, think better of others, etc. 
So when some crusty old man came and yelled at me saying I was a dirty north American who is destroying the world, I thought of his life and how much he must be suffering. 
When I burned my last two pieces of bread, I just thought how blessed I am to still have a little oatmeal left...haha
No really though I am no saint but this helped me so much this week and I know it will help me the rest of my life because this life is hard. But I promise that it's all how we look at things.
Funny quote for the week from my companion..
"Hey Hermana Llanera, what are some of the commandments?"
Don't love a man that doesn't love you.." hahahaha
I love my companions and all the experiences I have been having in the mission.
Here's to 3 more months of memories and learning experiences-
Love
Hermana Beardall 
 
Hermana Llanera


Llo Lleo with Hermana Gonsalves


My daughters
 
 
Twinning


Get together at the church

No comments:

Post a Comment