Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 63

This week I got to go to a meeting with Hermana Llanera for the new missionaries and it made me think back to when I first started my mission. I look back and am amazed at the changes I have had in such a short time and it makes me feel so grateful that I chose to come out here. I have realized what I am capable of doing and I have come to confide in the Lord during the times I feel like quitting. I know that I will be coming home a completely different person with a completely different perspective of life.
In this meeting one of the senior missionaries began explaining that the mission is going to be incredibly hard and was kind of preparing them for what would be ahead. He then began to cry and read my new favorite scripture that says, "Fear not, for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." 2 Kings 6:16
I have never been more sure of anything than this... That God lives and is more powerful than all the evil combined. I know that if we choose God, we will win every time. For those going through hard times this week, KEEP GOING. They that are with us are greater than those with them.
I love you all and ask that you pray for the missionaries around the world. Especially for those in Santiago West mission. Or especially for me..haha
Love,
Hermana Allie Beardall
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment