Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week 61

This week was a doosie. Saturday we left the house super excited to go invite everyone out to church and were having lots of success in the morning. We call Saturday our GAME DAY  and we were determined to get 4 or 5 people out to church. After inviting one of the families we were teaching, we were heading to another appointment when some man stopped us to talk to us. He looked super nice and professional so we thought it was a miracle and he was going to tell us he wanted to hear more about our message or something. Immediately he started attacking our beliefs and started making horrible jokes-comments about our gospel. I was furious and I am not going to lie, he shook me up for a second. But then I took a step back and thought who was behind this. The adversary saw the success we were having and was not pleased with that. He wanted us to doubt, to be discouraged, and to overall quit. But we didn't. We said a quick prayer and then kept going. On Sunday we were able to have the 4 people in the church that we wanted and I know it was a blessing for enduring that day. I know this church is true without a doubt in my mind. I know God loves us and hates to see us suffer.. But He loves to watch us grow which almost always requires suffering. I love you all and hope you have a great week and a good Valentines Day tomorrow. I know I sure will.. We are ordering pizza and are probably going to listen to hymns or something. haha

Love, Hermana Beardall

 
Chilean Pride
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment