Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Week 62

I am here again in the cyber and feel so grateful for another week I had in the mission. This week Hermana Grover was super sick so we took turns staying home with her and leaving with her companion to work. Grover and I sat and talked the whole day Wednesday and I really just feel so grateful to have found a best friend in the mission. God knows us and what we need and I really feel like being with Hermana Grover again was an answer to my prayers.
My companion and I were dying laughing this week because we are in Talagante which is the country but yet all of our investigators are Haitians. Usually all of the Haitians are in Santiago where there are lots of opportunities for work and its super uncommon to have them living so far out. I know they are here and we are here for a reason. They have become like my family and I love them so dang much. This week we were able to talk with the leaders from the ward and we got them clothes, food, and a member even gave them a television. I loved seeing the ward and missionaries work together. That's how it needs to be! I hope you're all helping the missionaries in your wards because its hard work and we can't do it alone. 
I know without a doubt God will bless you for your sacrifices to help the missionaries out.
In Luke chapter 5 it talks about a few of the apostles who were fishing but having little to no success.
Vs 5:Master we have toiled all the night and have taken nothing, nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net
(a lot of times as missionaries we feel like we are failing and have very little success)
vs 6: and when they had done this(let down their nets) they enclosed a great multitude of fishes, and their net brake(they went out to work again and caught so many that the nets couldn't even hold them)
vs 7: and they beckoned unto their partners(THE MEMBERS) which were in the other ship that they should come and help them. And they came and filled both the ships so much that they began to sink.
I know we will have so much success in bringing Gods children unto Him if we forsake all and follow Him by working together in His vineyard. 
 
Love Hermana Beardall
 
5 of my 8 companions!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment