Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week 60

This week we had transfers and I am staying in Talagante another 6 weeks with my hija. I am super stoked to have more time here and just try to bless the lives of others. Also I am pumped to be with Hermana Llanera for more time. She's so dang cute.
Yesterday was awesome because Matias received the priesthood and received a calling as Ward pianist.  I really don't think there is anything better than watching someone progress in this góspel. Matias since his baptism has finished the Book of Mormon and told us he wants to serve a mission. I am so incredibly thankful for every one of these converts and the things they have taught me. They are my biggest examples.
I really love this country and I love sharing the góspel with the people in this country. I know without a doubt that I am here in this time for a purpose and know that angels are watching over me. I ask that you will all pray for Chile this week with the fires and also pray for the Little Hermana serving here in Chile..
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Hermana Beardall
Helaman 5:12

I love Hermana Llanera!

  
 
 





 
 
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment