Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Week 59

Such a tragic week here in Chile. For those who haven't heard anything.. A huge part of the south of Chile is burning leaving people homeless and some who have lost loved ones. One of the firefighters who died lives in my sector, I talked to his wife before! Talagante did a huge ceremony to show appreciation for what he did. This past week has made me realize how much I truly love Chile, it really has been so hard to see this country suffer. We are living in perilous times.. Every time a catastrophe happens it reminds me that we are living in the last days. I was thinking the other day, "If Christ came tomorrow would I be ready?" the answer is a huge no.. I still have so much to do and so much to repent of. I really think that during these last days of trial and tribulation, we need to confide in God more than ever and try to be way better than we are right now.
I know God loves us and wants what is best for us. I know His plan for us is perfect and will guide us right back to Him if we choose to follow it. I know without a doubt that Christ will come again and only hope I will  be ready when He does.
"This life is the time for men to prepare to meet God (Alma 34:32) Are we preparing? What if the day of His coming were tomorrow? If we knew that we would meet the Lord tomorrow. what would we do today? What confessions would we make? What practices would we discontinue? What accounts would we settle? What forgiveness's would we extend? What testimonies would we bear? If we would do those things then, why not now?"

On another note.. I love my companion so dang much. She cooks the best food, makes me cry laughing every second, and teaches me every day. I cant imagine what my life would be like without this little Philippina. Also Hermana Grover is the best. I cant believe we are together again. The mission is truly the best thing ever. 
See you all soon
Hermana Allie Kay Beardall 
 Hermana Grover

Hermana Llanera


San Antonio


The Crew


Famalie Alvarez Groves


Dr. Pepper!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment