Friday, January 27, 2017

Week 58

"Will ye also go away?" 
"To whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life."

This week was extremely difficult for me.. It got to a point Wednesday when I didn't want to try anymore. I was feeling like God wasn't listening to my prayers and I felt alone in my trials. When we got home in the night I decided to read a few talks in the Liahona and there was one that really hit me. " To Whom Shall We Go" by Elder Ballard.
He asks where will we go to find a living prophet, the promise of eternal families, an organization that helps lift those who are struggling, true peace and happiness, etc.. and it really made me start to think what I have in my life thanks to this gospel. Really everything I have is thanks to this gospel and so I realized its not much to give up 18 months in preaching it with others. I hope each and everyone of you can remember the words of Christ and Peter in times of difficulty. "Will ye also go away?" " To whom shall we go? Thou hast the words of eternal life"

On another note.. I got to go to San Antonio this week and be with my two daughters! I had such a blast and was overwhelmed with gratitude that I got to train these two Hermana's who have helped me wayyyy more than I have helped them. 

I hope you all know how much I love you and how much I love my Savior. I wouldn't be out here doing what I am doing if I didn't know that this church is true with all my heart. I hope you all have a good week and share your testimony with someone you know.

LES AMO 
Hermana Alexandra Beardall 
 
 
Hermana Llanera and Hermana Bedoya

 
 
Eliana



San Antonio



The ocean!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment