Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 56

'My [daughter], peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment, And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes.' Doctrine & Covenants 121: 7-8

Every time that the mission has become somewhat easy or comfortable for me, God has given me a trial that has made me turn to His Son and His atoning sacrifice for me. This week was a great example of that for me. I struggled this week as my companion was extremely discouraged and I didn't know how to help her. I prayed for her so so much and got to see a glimpse of what God feels for her, really all of us. He loves us so dang much.
I know that life is hard family and friends. I know many of you are passing through times that you wish you weren't and can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I hope you don't try to do it alone. I hope we will be more believing and trusting and I know He will bless us. 
My time is running out so quickly in Chile and I cant believe that one day I won't be walking around with my name tag talking about Christ all day. It's something I will miss so much! I know God lives and wants nothing but happiness for us. Keep pushing on!
Til next week...
Hermana Beardall 
 
Hermana Llanera


Talagante!

No comments:

Post a Comment