Friday, January 27, 2017

Week 57

Week 3 with Hermana Llanera has officially come to an end and I am freaking out. I don't want my time to end with her! She is so dang cute and I am learning so much from her. Even a little of her language Tagalog. 

This week was nuts. I have been throwing up like crazy and it has made me so grateful for my health. I think sometimes we have to get sick to be grateful for when we are not and sometimes have to pass through a lot of trials to be grateful for the blessings in our lives. I am so incredibly blessed and am so grateful for my Father in Heaven and the life He has given me.
 
On another note, because I was in the house so much this week sick I had a lot a lot a lot of time to think. I have been thinking a lot of my mission and how blessed I have been with my companions, the converts I have had the opportunity to teach and learn from, and my wards. I have not had a single bad or hard companion, the converts have taught me more than I have taught them, and my wards have treated me like their own daughter. I cant imagine my life without the mission. I found my new favorite scripture this week in Doctrine and Covenants 15:6 which says...
 
"I say unto you that the thing which will be of the most worth unto you will be to declare repentance unto this people that you may bring souls unto me, that you may rest with THEM in the kingdom of my Father." 
 
I hope I can rest with those I have had the opportunity to share the gospel with in the heavens one day. I love this gospel more than I can say and am so grateful for the life God has given me.
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Hermana Beardall
 
Pamela and her family


 
 
Hermana Grover
 

No comments:

Post a Comment