Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 26

'Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, [the Chileans], and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success'. Alma 26:27

There were about 60 million times that my companion and I have almost quit the past 2 weeks due to the struggles and trials we have had. We have been rejected, freezing cold, exhausted, rejected, etc.. Its been hard. But we have turned to the Lord and have had so many miracles. I am so humbled.. We had people follow us down  the street to ask if they could come to church with us. We have had spiritual promptings to knock on certain doors where we found people who have been waiting for answers. We had a lot of investigators come to church with us yesterday. We are working incredibly hard and then just watching the Lord pour out blessings on us. I am completely overwhelmed with gratitude- especially for my companion. I love her so much! We always joke that we had to come to Chile to meet even though we lived 5 minutes away from each other in AZ. I am so certain that with God, we can do all things. I can honestly say the mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I never want it to end. Today is my 6 months in the mission and I am panicking I only have a year left. I have never felt joy like this in all of my life, the church is true folks. Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts in my behalf. I love you all! 
 
 
Dreaming we are at In-and-Out-ha ha no, but really...
 
 
Breakfast at 10:00 at night
 
 
This is our house!
 
 
Maipu!

No comments:

Post a Comment