Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Week 43

I didn't too so well this week. In fact, I really struggled. My faith was tried and tested so much. To give you some details, I almost have 6 months here in Los Heroes and I am incredibly grateful for the time I have had here. But after a while, everyone starts to know you and remember you when you knock on their door for the 8th time. This Saturday we spent almost the whole day contacting and didn't enter a single house. We did however receive a lot of horrible comments about Joseph Smith and how I need to catch a hint that they aren't interested. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to pack my bags and catch the first flight home this week. But it was a great experience to sit back and think ...."Do I really have a testimony of Joseph Smith and what he did/saw? Because if not, I am wasting my time, the people of Chiles time, and the Lords time." I got home Saturday and began to watch The Restoration, a 20 minute movie about Joseph Smith, and I will never deny what I felt while watching it. Due to the restoration, I have the knowledge of a forever family. Due to the restoration, the priesthood was restored and I was raised with the power of God in my home. Due to the restoration, I am here in Maipu, Chile sharing a message of love and hope! 

 
I KNOW this church is true with all my heart and soul. Like I said, its the only thing that can make every person in the world happy. Because not even a snickers can do that. 

Please pray for missionaries this week because we need your help. I love you all.

Hermana Beardall

 
 
 
 
 Hermana Alcantara and Hermana Bedoya

 
Hermana Alcantara 


 Pamela and Felipe

No comments:

Post a Comment