Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 42

I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ and even more grateful to be a missionary. This gospel is so beautiful! This last weekend I went into General Conference with so many questions, one of which was, Why did I come to Chile? Why am I here? I have never received such a direct answer in all of my life as I listened to the talk of Kazuhiko Yamashita. He answered my exact question and helped me realize I am not here in Chile for me. I am here to bring souls unto Christ, to help complete families, to comfort the sick and the weary, and I am here to do it with a good attitude! I haven't always had a great attitude in the mission and I was so grateful to receive that little slap in the face to get up and get going. 
I really am so grateful for the emphasis conference gave on Saturday about missionary work. Basically we all have work to do. I can promise you all I have never been so happy as when I am helping others know more about their Savior. I beg all of you to help us missionaries out in the work. We can't do it alone! I know the Lord knows each of our hearts and He knows who needs us/the gospel. I am so grateful for a living prophet who lives and guides us and for his apostles. I am grateful that if we do our best here, we can return and live with God. 
To catch you up on cambios. My companion left this morning and I received Hermana Alcantara who has 2 months in the mission and is from Bolivia. She is known as Hermana Dora by basically everyone because she looks exactly like her and talks exactly like her...haha I also have been called as a sister training leader for my zone and although I feel completely inadequate, I know with God I can do anything. I testify we really are all here to have joy and to prepare to meet God again.
I LOVE YOU
Hermana Beardall
 
P-day
 

 Transfers-Saying goodbye to Hermana Reina
 
 
Old companion vs. new companion

 
My Zone


 

No comments:

Post a Comment