Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 41

'Who am I, saith the Lord, that have promised and have not fulfilled?' 
Doctrine and Covenants 58:31

Something I am struggling with on the mission is patience in waiting for blessings to arrive. On the weeks where I feel like I am killing it as a missionary, I sometimes feel the most afflicted. But then I am reminded of my new favorite scripture, when the Lord promises, the Lord fulfills. 
I know many of you are experiencing hard times, dark times, or not so fun times. I know many of you are pushing forward and doing what's right but you are still having difficulties. For those who are wanting to quit like I have the past few days, hang in there! "Some blessings come late, and some don't come until heaven. But to those who live faithfully, they come!" 
I know the Lord qualifies whom He calls because I am 5000 miles away from home speaking Spanish and living alone which is a miracle on its own. I love this gospel! I love the mission. And I love all of you. Keep on swimming! 
Hermana Beardall
 
P-day!
 
 
'White house'


 
 




Our bishop!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment