Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 39

Not much happened this week to be honest. Its about 90 degrees and its still winter so that's been good.. I am definitely not ready for summer again, but come what may and love it. This week we had a meeting with President Woodward to talk about the vision of our mission and I love it. Teach repentance and baptize converts. To be honest, I didn't really understand repentance before my mission. I thought it was kind of a gloomy painful thing, something to be scared of. But here in the mission I have learned that repentance is something that brings hope and relief into our lives. 
Everyday for almost 300 days, I have walked and walked and walked with a backpack full of Books of Mormon, pamphlets, and greeting cards. When it hits 9:30 and we return to our home, I cant explain how good it feels to take my backpack off and relax for the night. And this is exactly what repentance is. We are all carrying backpacks filled with mistakes and sins that can be reduced if we simply pray to our Heavenly Father and then work to be a little better than we were before.
I am incredibly grateful that my Savior died for me and all of you so that we can repent and one day, return to live with Him again.
I have no doubt that the 2nd coming is getting closer and closer and I am shocked more and more everyday how mean the people are here to us at times. Its a testimony to me that we are in the last days and we need to get a move on it. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
Hermana Beardall
 
Cheese!
 
 

 
 
My primary class! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment