Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 67

I just finished up my first week in Llo Lleo and I am so incredibly happy. I have joked with Hermana Gonsalves my whole mission that we would finish our missions together on the beach and here we are. Our sector is huge and filled with steep hills so we come home every day exhausted but soo happy.
I think out of all my sectors, this is my most humble sector and it has really taken me back to think about how blessed I am. The people here are so receptive and kind here. We have had people come up to us and ask about the church which never happens in the mission.. ha
I am learning more and more everyday here in Chile that God is aware of us and has a plan for each of us. I know He sent me here to Llo Lleo at this time for a reason and I know Hna Gonsalves is my companion for a reason. I know that life isn't easy at times and we may feel completely alone but I know we have a Savior who never ever leaves us alone. That is probably the biggest thing I have learned in my mission is that trials are part of this life. God isn't going to take the trials away from us but He will never leave us alone to face them.
I love you all so much and I am so grateful for your support. Keep your heads up and keep going.
Hermana Beardall 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment