Thursday, April 20, 2017

Week 69

'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you, not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid.'

As missionaries we have been so blessed to teach about peace for Easter with the campaign #princeofpeace. I cannot explain the miracles we have had this past week testifying of Christ and the peace only He can bring. Especially Friday when we heard about what is happening at home with bombings and rumors of war. 
The truth is, that the world is destroying itself. There are wars, families are falling apart, Satan´s army is getting bigger and bigger. I know now more than ever that the only true peace we will find in this life that lasts is in Christ. He loves us. He wants what's best for us. He will guide us safely to our heavenly home.
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
 
I know we all pass through hard times and I invite you to confide in the Prince of Peace who is waiting for us with open arms.
 
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." 2 Nephi 19:6

Please go onto mormon.org and watch the #princeofpeace videos as well.

Love you 
Love Hermana Alexandra Kay Beardall 
 
 
 
 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment