Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 30

Today I lost my companions Hermana Grover and Hermana Reina and it was so dang hard.. I am now going to be training and am so scared but so excited. My zone leaders called me last night and they said,  "Congrats Hermana Beardall. You are going to be a mother in the mission! You are training!!"  I started crying so hard and I guess I was talking in my sleep last night saying, "I don't want children. I am not ready to be a mother." haha I know this will be so hard but I know God will be with me every step of the way.

I had a blast with Hermana Grover the past 6 weeks and am so glad I found a friend for life. She taught me so much and I am forever grateful for her. I know this is super short and that you are unhappy with my already short emails, but I want you to know that I have a testimony of the Atonement and of the divine love Jesus has for each of us. I know I am so inadequate to be a missionary for him and especially now as a trainer. But I am so grateful He understands how I feel and is there for me always. He is there for all of you too! I know you all have different trials and that life is super hard sometimes. But turn to Him and He will turn to you and never leave you. I love this gospel and I love sharing it with others. I thought I was happy before.. I had no idea what happiness was. I love you. SO MUCH. 
Have an amazing week!
 
My favorite family


Amanda and Matilda


Saying goodbye
 
 
Ignore the graffiti but I love this country and
if Donald wins as president I am returning!
 
 
I love Hermana Grover!


Girls of Rinconada



Matching scarves

No comments:

Post a Comment