Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Week 31

My daughter officially arrived and she is sooo cute! She is 22, from Colombia, and is about 4 pounds soaking wet. She is amazing and is definitely training me.
 
We have had so much happen this week, trials and triumphs. We had a really neat experience this week. We were contacting one morning in the streets when we found two women talking. We approached them and began talking to them as well. One of the women was super spooky but I didn't really think anything of it. She asked if we wanted to stop by her house and share a message with her and we were stoked. No one ever invites us to their house..haha  As we approached her house, my stomach sunk and I felt super sick. She had a bunch of candles lit inside her house and it was super dark. She started saying stuff about working with spirits as we were entering her house. But when we tried to enter her house, something literally stopped us. It felt like a hand smacked me in the chest that stopped us from entering. I quickly told her we had another appointment and we ran. First time I have run in awhile...hahaha but really it was something I can't really describe. I left this experience knowing you can't trust everyone, especially witch ladies. But also that the Holy Ghost is so powerful! I can never deny what I felt that day. That night the elders came over and gave us blessings because we were pretty shaken up and I got such a reassuring testimony of the Priesthood as well. I love the Priesthood!! 
 
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be in Los Heroes training, walking, and preaching the word. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
I love you all and ask for your prayers this week.
Hermana Beardall

A quote that gets me through my weeks.
"You keep walking, you keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead." Jeffrey R. Holland
 
 
 
Hermana Bedoya from Colombia


 


Lorena-Recently re-activated. I love her!


Misionera!

 My Roomates
 
 
President and Sister Woodward


Sol Diestra
 
Snow on the Andes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment