Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Week 28

This week was easily one of the craziest weeks of my mission life. I am just going to sum it up in bullet points. 

1. I literally have never been so cold in my life as I am here. Sometimes I am on the legit verge of crying. .haha But don't worry because all of the members and investigators got us covered. This week we were given a random assortment of coats, gloves, beanies, and we bought some mighty fine walking boots. Pictures of all of this below.
 
2. CHILE WON THE COPA AMERICA. Literally listened to drunk men scream Vive Chile all night long so that was good. But seriously I am obsessed with this country. A member bought Grover and I some sick beanies for the game and we may have gone a little extreme.. Refer to pics as well.
 
3. Saturday we were walking from house to house trying to find people to teach and realized we were literally surrounded by Jehovah Witnesses. We were competing against 50 of them I swear. The church is true..
 
4. Monday we had our farewell for President and it was so sad. I am going to miss him so much. While we were there he did surprise transfers and now I have two companions. Yeah he's super brave.. My new comp is Hermana Reina from Delaware. She's been out 3 months and is so great. Now that we are a trio in charge of 3 sectors we are going to have cualquier miracle. I am super excited!
 
I seriously love the mission.. I am never going to forget eating cereal on the couch with my comps at 10 at night. Or crying/laughing in the rain. Or helping many people come closer to Christ. I love my job so much.
VIVE CHILE.
Hermana Beard(my new nickname with my companions)
 
Amanda & Matilda
(Investigators)


Falling out of bed


Ariel
(An investigator)
 
 
My new hat



My new companion
Hermana Reina


My Zone


My Roomates! 


Our coats from our ward.

 
Our new winter boots 


Copa America!!!! Viva la Chile!

 
Out tracting 


See you in a few!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment