Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Week 47

Here we are in November and I feel like I just got here yesterday. Last week for Halloween we walked around the whole night giving out candies and mormon.org cards with our number, it was a lot of fun but I sure missed home. I keep thinking it will get easier to be far from home but it never does, I think I just get stronger. 
This last week I was talking to my bishop and his wife who are like my parents here about the mission. We started talking about success and I was telling them how I have hardly entered a house my last 6 months here in Los Heroes. I have actually spent most of my time outside. haha I don't feel like I have had a ton of success helping people become converted to the gospel. But I can say with all my heart that here in Los Heroes I feel like I have been converted myself. I knew before the mission that the church was true but I don't know to what extent. Being out here alone has left only the Savior as an option. Jesus Christ has become my rock in every aspect and I am so grateful for the trials that have helped me turn to Him. I was walking Thursday in 110 degree weather with 2 blisters on the soles of my feet and a huge stomach ache thinking about dropping dead when the idea came to me to just plead for help from my Father in Heaven. I know He listens to our prayers and answers in His timing. I know I am being converted myself here in the mission and that I am being prepared myself to be a better mother and wife. I can't explain how much I love this gospel, my Savior, and the people of Chile.
I LOVE YOU ALL
Hermana Beardall
 
Happy Halloween!
 
 


 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment