Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Week 48

This week I finished 6 months in Los Heroes and I have to say it was the most fulfilling time of my mission. I learned to confide in my Savior more than I ever have in my life and I was sooo blessed. It about killed me to leave my family in Los Heroes, I felt like I was leaving the airport all over again. But now is my time to serve here in Talagante. Talagante is super green and we live so close to the mountains which makes me feel like I am home. I am now in a trio with Hermana Bohling from Indiana and Hermana Henriquez from Chile. We are super excited to give it our all this transfer and hopefully see miracles come because of it.

I am so incredibly grateful to serve my Savior for just a short 18 months. I am blown away to think a year ago I was preparing for the mission and had no idea what blessings were awaiting for me. I know that God is watching over me and each of you.
 
It's not always easy to be a member of this church, but its not any easier to live without it. Hang in there friends and family, I love you and will pray for you all this week,
Hermana Beardall
Saying goodbye in Los Heroes
 
Birthday cake/party at our bishops house.

 
 
 
 


Birthday outfit from my sweet bishop and his family.

 Farewell Hermana Alcantara


 
 
New companions - Hermana Bohling & Hermana Henriquez
 

No comments:

Post a Comment