Thursday, December 1, 2016

Week 49

This week I hit my 20th birthday in my new sector and I have got to be honest, it wasn't all that great. Nobody in my ward knew it was my birthday, we worked all day in the hot sun, and I wasn't with my family. I was kind of feeling sorry for myself when I thought of my 20 years of life and all the blessings I have received. I have had so many good memories, learning experiences, and have received so much help from my Savior. To sacrifice a birthday wasn't easy but I was happy to do so for my Savior! 
Talagante is absolutely beautiful and I feel SO blessed to serve here. I miss Los Heroes a ton but I know its my time to help others here. I am loving having 2 comps and I am loving getting to know so many people here. My companions were so annoyed with me this last week because I couldn't stop talking about how green and pretty it is here. They don't understand I am from the desert...haha I cannot believe I am making my way to a year in the mission. I love this country more than I can say and am so honored to serve here. Thank you for all the birthday wishes! I love you all.
Hermana Beardall 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment