Thursday, December 22, 2016

Week 53

This last week I hit 1 YEAR in the mission and I can't begin to describe what the mission means to me. I have never done something so difficult yet SO rewarding in my whole life. Nothing has ever brought me so much joy. 

"Long before leaving our earthly home to serve a full time mission, we left heavenly parents to fulfill our mortal mission. We have a Father in Heaven who knows us-our strengths and weaknesses, our abilities and our potential. He knows which mission president and companions and which members and investigators we need in order to become the missionary, wife, and mother we are capable of becoming.
Just as with missionaries past and present, the Lord knows you and has a mission experience prepared for you. He knows each of your companions and what you will learn from each of them. He knows each area in which you will labor, the members you will meet, the people you will teach, and the lives you will impact for eternity. Through your devoted service and willing sacrifice, your mission will become holy ground to you."-Christopher Waddell
 
The mission truly is holy ground for me. It's here in the streets of Chile where I have found myself and have found my Savior. It's here in Chile that I have gained another family. It's here in Chile where my life has been changed forever! 
I am very aware that the mission would be impossible without God and His help. 
"Yeah I know that I am nothing, as to my strength I am weak. Therefore I will not boast of myself but I will boast of my God for in His strength I have been able to do all things. Behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land Chile for which I will praise His name forever." Alma 26:12
I love my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. I have felt His help and love every day in my mission. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and help lighten the load of another. 
Eat some pie for me.
Hermana Beardall
 
 
Saying goodbye to Hermana Bohling


Starting to celebrate early

Hermana Mariaca




Our apartment

Training

 
 
UN ANO!

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment