Thursday, December 22, 2016

Week 52

This week Elder Teixeira who is president of our area and a seventy came to visit our mission and it was amazing! They testified of the Book of Mormon and the power it has to change lives and I left feeling so excited to share this gospel with everyone. Especially with all that is happening in the world. We heard that 8 earthquakes happened in the past week and I have no doubt that the second coming is getting closer and closer. I have never been so motivated to talk with everyone!

This week we found 2 Haitians in the street and ended up teaching them a lot in the past few days. We were able to receive a Book of Mormon in Creole and in Spanish and promised that if they read the two together they would learn Spanish. Yesterday they came to church and told us that they know the Book of Mormon has power because they are learning more and more Spanish every day. I feel so incredibly blessed for this book and for the impact it has made on my life. I haven't missed a single day in almost 6 years and I feel like I wont be able to miss a single day for the rest of my life. I know without a doubt that God loves us and wants the very best for us. He wants us to be happy and knows that the only true happiness is found in this gospel. I am so incredibly happy to be a missionary at this time in my life and don't want my time to run out. I am so grateful for you all and pray you have an amazing week and lighten the load of another.

Hermana Beardall

Rainy days with my companions
 

 
 
 
My daughter in the mission- I miss her so much!
 
 The city - Los Condes (This is where the Mission President lives)
We got to travel there to get my companions Visa.


No comments:

Post a Comment