Thursday, December 1, 2016

Week 50

I cannot believe I am in the cyber sending yet another letter. Time is flying by. This week was filled with ups and downs just like every week in the mission but I am so grateful to be here in Talagante with 2 companions. There is never a dull moment with Hermana Henriquez and Hermana Bohling. Never. Yesterday we were heading to our sector when a 50 year man stopped us and began talking to us. We got excited thinking that he was interested in the gospel when he touched my arm and said,"Diga mama guapa" translation. "Say hot mama" hahaha we basically ran away and started dying laughing. Flippin Raul.

Thursday was Thanksgiving as you all know and its always super hard during holidays knowing your family is together while you are alone in another country. We all got home Thursday night kind of bummed so I decided with Hermana Bohling to make our own Thanksgiving. We cooked a ton of breakfast food and ate till we were sick. I will never forget my Thanksgiving in Chile. 
I often think of my life without the mission and just feel so grateful to be here. I am so grateful for my companions from all over the world, for converts, ward members, everything. The mission is my MTC for life!
Thank you so much for your prayers and support. I love you all.
Hermana Alexandra Kay Beardall
 
Beautiful Talagante!
 
 
 
 
 This week we bought many things.. toilet paper. plunger. laxatives.
 The people here feed us gooood....reallll good!



 Our Thanksgiving FEAST!


No comments:

Post a Comment