Monday, April 25, 2016

Week 19

This week was another week of miracles. I feel so blessed! On Tuesday, my companion and I began our day at 10:30 in the morning and we walked almost the entire day because no one would let us in. We were freezing cold and exhausted. I said a prayer asking for help like I never have before. We decided to knock on one more door before we started to head home. A man named Emanuel answered the door and before we knew it, 6 other men filled the doorway. All of them are from Haiti. These men all left their families in Haiti to work in Santiago for money. Hardly any of them speak Spanish yet but speak a combination of Creole and French. To say teaching them was hard would be an understatement but the Spirit is able to speak all languages and helped us so much! We invited them to attend church with us and all of them did! All 3 hours together. I know whatever is important to us is important to God. I feel so blessed to be a missionary in Santiago Chile because I get to meet people all over the world! Right now we have investigators from Peru, Haiti, Colombia, Ecuador and Spain. I know this church is true and that it is for EVERYONE. I know Christ lives and is aware of us and our needs. 

No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done.’
 
I love you all and hope this week is amazing. 

Love,
Hermana Beardall
 
 
 
Investigators from Haiti
 
 
Attending church
 
 

 

 
Sister Bohling from the CCM


 
Yes, hot dogs, avocados and mystery meat....all of my favorite things. :)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment