Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 20

Another week has come and gone, crazy! This week I was with a lot of different companions because my companion is a leader and had to help other Hermanas. You would not believe the things that happened this week. To sum it up...
A pigeon pooped on me during a contact. But its okay because they let us in to wipe the poo off my face and we ended up talking to them for quite awhile and they are super great. 
I taught a group of Jehovah Witnesses and when I began to pray they began chanting things and I didn't know what to do. But they are God's children and are free to worship in any way they want. It was just a little bizarre for me. haha
I was offered marijuana.
We were chased by a pack of dogs for quite awhile.
We ate some bad meat on Saturday and spent all day Sunday in the bathroom.
But don't worry because we also had so many miracles too. Our goal this month is to have 5 baptisms. I know this is a ton but we have a ton of faith and are determined to work harder than ever. I know what is important to us is important to God and He will help us if we have faith and do our part. I love this gospel. I love the Book of Mormon. I know it is written in every language and is in every country because it is for every person. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment