Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 21

Best week ever! I got to talk to you guys and I had a baptism. I am sooo blessed. This week I focused A TON in strengthening my testimony of Joseph Smith. I have always believed he was a prophet but I really wanted TO KNOW without a shadow of a doubt that he was a prophet of God. This week I watched the Restoration in French with my investigators de Haiti and although I didn't understand much, I felt the Spirit so strongly. I read a ton in Joseph Smith History, and I prayed my heart out. I can honestly say that I know Joseph Smith was a prophet and restored this gospel to the earth. I know he wouldn't have suffered all that he did for a church that isn't true and I can promise you I sure wouldn't have sacrificed all that I have to serve a mission for a church that isn't true. I am so grateful for him and all he did. This week Norma was baptized! My goal is to go through the temple with them in a year and see them be sealed as a family. They are seriously so amazing. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Take care.
Hermana Beardall
 
 
Ole'!
 
 
Cassandra
 
 
 
 
 
Haitian Investigators attending church



They asked me to take off my hat for the picture and I confessed I had it on because I had a huge zit. They all died laughing. Ha Ha! Honesty is the best policy, right? 





Norma's Baptism


 
 
How I feel after a baptism!
 
 
Skyping home! 
 
 
 Sushi in the city for P-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment