Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 22

I am overwhelmed with gratitude this week! I am so grateful for my sector and all the people that I have gotten to know here. There will always be a part of my heart in Parque O Higgins. We have so many people in our sector from Haiti right now and we are teaching a lot of them. My companion and I are currently learning French.. Oui, Oui!  haha And I really am just loving life. This week we had the coolest experience with an investigator, Soel, from Haiti. He said he had a dream the other night that he was walking down the street. On one side of the street were people partying, women, and money. On the other side was my companion and I. He said we were super bright and looked so happy. At that moment he knew he needed to keep listening to us. He has a date to be baptized this Saturday and I pray all goes well.  I am convinced now more than ever that God has a plan for all of His children and the only way I would have gotten to know Soel and all of his friends was for me to serve a mission and for all of them to work in Santiago. My life has forever been changed because of them. The other day Donald said to me, Beardall..... us Haitians are like coffee and you are like the milk. We are opposites but we go well together. hahaha I love them. Please, please pray for me, the other missionaries in the world, AND for opportunities to be missionaries yourselves. We've got work to do. Okay, that is all for the week, love you!

Hermana Heeb de Argentina
 
 
Hermana Grover de Gilbert-DIVISIONS errrry day!

 
Andre
 
 
 
Cool Building


I found a cactus. Feels like home. 

 
 
Package from Teresa Marquardt. Tell her THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment