Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 24

Well not much to say this week, the past few days have been a blur to be honest. Hermana Galeano and I had a baptism together of Noel. Rosvelt got to baptize him. He is so great!

The news of this week is I am now in Olimpo (Maipu) with Hermana Grover who is from Gilbert! She graduated the same year as me from Highland and is so cute! We both have less than 6 months in the mission but we are going to work super hard together and have miracles together. 

I am heart broken to leave Parque O Higgins.. I have really been struggling with the thought of not seeing my investigators and converts more. But God has a plan for each of us. A quote that gets me through everything is, 'I don't know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future.' So although there are many things I am unsure of and although I am terrified....I know God is aware of each of us and He holds my future. I am so grateful to be here. I love this gospel and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. Please pray for me and my companion this week. I love you all so very much! 
Adios
 
 
Three gringas take the city!


Noel's baptism. 



 
 
Going away party for Hermana Galeano!

 
 
 Yo soy Nacho Libre!


We ordered pizza for our last night together. 


Hermana Galeano and Hermana Grover
 
My new companion! Hermana Grover
 

No comments:

Post a Comment