Friday, August 19, 2016

Week 35

This week we didn't have much success and spent a lot of time outside walking, talking, and knocking. During this time I had a lot of time to think about my life, my family, and Chipotle. 
I started thinking about how crazy it is that I am in Santiago, Chile and have been here for 8 months now. And then I was thinking of 2 people who have been by my side every step of the way. My parents, the best people that I know.
The mission is a rollercoaster, filled with ups and downs. Life in general is a roller coaster. And I am just so grateful that when I have hit rock bottom, I have had my parents to pick me back up and help me get going again. They have shaped me into the person I am today and are continually pushing me to become better.
S/O to you both, I love you more than I can say.
 
Ezekiel 16:44
Enos 1:1
1 Nephi 1:1
Matthew 19:29
Fathers-D. Todd Christofferson
Behold Thy Mother- Jeffrey R. Holland
 
This week Joaquina was baptized-by Janson- and it was so beautiful. We sang Families Can Be Together Forever and I lost it because I know now more than ever that this is true. And for that I am so grateful. 
After her baptism, bishop bought a chocolate cake and cheese pops (Joaquina's favorites) and we all just hung out as a ward. This week they get to go to the temple and I am so excited. There is no better place than the temple. 
I am so grateful to be here. For the lessons I have learned, the people I have met, and the testimony I have gained. 
Love you all. Thanks for your support.
Hermana Beardall
 
 
Mi hija


I went and got my hair done by a girl in our ward this week and she did it grey....I cried and cried and cried and then laughed my head off. Now its back to normal don't worry. hahahaha
 
 
My family here in Chile.

 
Joaqina's Baptism
 



 
CHILE


"When I grow up I want to be a missionary"...tears
 

No comments:

Post a Comment