Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 71

Ohana!
This transfer is coming to an end this week and I am getting ready to send off Hermana Gonsalves and receive 1 more companion for my last transfer. I cant believe how fast time is going, I wish it could slow down a little. I am learning more and more every day how aware God is of me and each of His children. I have had so much fun with Hermana Gonsalves and have learned so much from her and her sweet spirit. The mission is so rewarding, I'm so happy!
This week we have traveled a lot for all of Hermana Gonsalves trunky stuff so I had time to write a poem.
 
God hates to see us suffer
But loves to see us grow
He sent His son to help us here
At times when we feel low
 
He promises to do His part
And so we must do ours
If we try to our best each day
He gives to us a power
 
I've felt this power many times
As I've left to do His will
He´s been with me through bad and good
And has helped my heart be still
 
This time that I have had here
Has made me who I am
I´ve been so happy serving here
And finding His lost lambs
 
God lives and loves us, everyone
He wants what's best for us
He promises us eternal life
If all we do is trust.

 
I love each and everyone of you. Be good.
Hermana Beardall

No comments:

Post a Comment