Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 75

Tengo una nueva compaƱera Hermana Owen de Idaho! We had special transfers and she will be here with me in Llo Lleo for 3 more weeks! Just when I thought I wouldn't have any more companions I got another one. Each has been such a blessing for me and I love all 12 of them so so much.
 
I am running out of things to say after more than 70 emails to you all but I think today I just want you all to know that I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I love how merciful He is with me and I love how every detail of my little life is important to Him. Every little thing I have needed in the mission He has helped me with so much and I am just so thankful.
 
I read a scripture a while back that helped me a ton, Phillipians 4:13. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I have been able to live in a different country and speak a different language and eat different food for 17 months only because Christ has helped me to do so. He is here to strengthen us all. I hope we can all confide in Him more this week and be a little more like Him.

I love you all.
Hermanita Beardall 
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment