Friday, May 5, 2017

Week 72

Temblores, Transfers, Tears
 
 
This week as I start my first week of my last transfer in the mission I can think of one word.... grateful.  
I am so grateful for the last transfer I had with Hermana Gonsalves and for all she taught me. Really I am so grateful for all my companions from around the world who have changed my life.
I am grateful for the members who have taken me in and loved me.
I am thankful for those who have listened to our message and then have acted on being baptized.
And I am thankful for all of you and the support you have given me to this point. You have no idea how much you have helped me while I have been here in Chile.
This week I sent Hermana Gonsalves off to her home and that was sooo hard but we will forever be friends, I love her so much.
I received Hermana Aguayo from Concepcion Chile and I am super excited to see what this transfer brings.

To clear up all your worries.. Yes there are a TON of earthquakes (temblores) happening right now super close to San Antonio in Valpariso. So we have felt them super strong. It's been crazy but we are prepared. Pray for me! 
love you,
love Hermana Beardall 
 
 







 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment