Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Week 12


3 months in the field!! In many ways it has flown by, in others not so much. March is kind of a special month for me because last March is when I decided to serve a mission, a choice I know is going to bless me for the eternities. At times the only thing that gets me through the day is remembering the spiritual prompting I had to serve and understanding I am where I am supposed to be right now. I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who knows each of us personally and has a plan for each of us. This week was a hard one. Not because of personal trials but because I realized how many of my investigators are hurting. So many of my investigators have money problems, family issues, etc. I was telling my companion I wish I could help them buy glasses for their kids and fix their marriage issues and she told me the best way to help them is to teach them of Christ and bring them unto Him. I know this is true. I really cannot describe my love for the people here in Santiago Chile. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be here and serve them with all that I have. I love this gospel and I love my Father in Heaven. I love you all so much, have a great week and read your scriptures!! 

PS. If any of you are ever bored, feel free to send me a letter. I wouldn't mind.







Catalina and Sophie with the bracelets you sent. They are a hit!
All the little girls love them! THANK YOU


 
Fabian. I made him this badge and he loves it.

 
Gringa problems


 Hermana Galeano

 My District One Last Time Together

Packages. There is nothing better than packages as a missionary. Thank you mom and Brooks Family!

 
I have been craving a pb and j for 12 weeks no joke. Anything that tastes like home.
Today my dream came true. Lunch of a champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment