Thursday, March 31, 2016

Week 15


This week has been amazing! I have come to know my Savior so much this week as me and my companion have been able to serve His children. Last week I was kind of feeling sorry for myself that we weren’t having success and also because I was sick and I was kind of annoying myself. haha So I decided to start a journal that I carry with me all day and I write down little miracles I have throughout the day (Mi Libro de Milagros) The more I do this the more I realize how truly blessed I am. I want to share with you some of them.

1. Razmie Cofrie. She is an investigator who has finished the Book of Mormon TWICE but she doesn’t want to be baptized because she loves smoking. I have been praying my heart out for a miracle with her and it turns out this week her doctor told her if she doesn’t stop smoking she is going to die. She is now on a super strict diet that even excludes coffee as well. She is now determined to stop and wants to be baptized.

2. Six investigators attended church this Sunday. Such a miracle! I am so grateful for every single one of them.

3. Perros. On Saturday, Chile and Argentina had a soccer game and the streets were extremely dangerous with men screaming and rioting. It was almost 9 o clock and my companion and I were terrified. We said a prayer and out of the blue two huge dogs came and walked with us all the way home!! I have no doubt they were angels.

4. Melipilla. I got to go on divisions this week and got to go to el campo with Hermana McNevin de Colorado. It was so much fun and we experienced so many miracles together. The campo is so beautiful... 

5. ‘Steal My Girl.’ On Saturday I was sad because I knew it was the Women’s broadcast and I wasn’t with my mom and the next day was Easter and I missed my family so much. But then ‘Steal My Girl’ came on and that is our families’ song. I know I am a missionary and we aren’t supposed to listen to music but I kind of feel like that was a blessing that reminded me of my family.

Long story short, I am so blessed! I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the things I have and for the opportunity to be a missionary. I love my Savior and I know He lives. I hope we can all prepare for conference this week and become more like Christ. Have an amazing week people.

Alma 7:11 through 13

John 15:13

 Day 1 in the house.
 Day 2 in the house.
 Day 5 in the house.
 Chicken Pox Pizza!
 Investigators attending church
 Our feast
 Our Zone
 Cadbury Eggs!
 'Girls Night'
 Hermana Lively
 Hermana Party
 Melipilla on splits
 Melipilla
 

 Lunch with my favorite family
 Hermana Cronin
Hermana Galeano

No comments:

Post a Comment