Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 14

This week was one for the books.. Tuesday we had a reunion con all of the mission and it was amazing. I felt the Spirit so strongly as we sang Called To Serve and our mission song Santiago Oeste together. I was filled with the knowledge that I am where I am supposed to be right now. After the meeting when all of us missionaries were talking, I started to feel super sick and went and asked the nurse for some medicine. She started freaking out because I was breaking out in red spots. Long story short I have chicken pox and it has been a rough week. I have been banished to my house until it all goes away and let me tell you..... You can only read the scriptures for so long. haha Really though, I love The Book of Mormon. I have questioned many times this week why this happened when I have been trying so hard to be obedient and work hard. The only answer I have for all of you is God knows what He is doing. I have had to trust in Him and His timing so much this week. I have come away from this experience with an understanding that sometimes we are doing all we can to do that is right but that doesn't keep us from having trials. My mission president came and gave me a blessing this week and told me maybe I just needed an extra polishing for the next week. haha But really I have such a strong testimony of the priesthood as well. I received 3 different blessings this week from Elders, the bishop, and my mission president. 3 different men but all of my blessings were the same. They blessed me with health obviously but with things I have been praying for as well. My Spanish and no more homesickness. This shows me that every blessing really is from God himself. I love this gospel, I love the priesthood, and I love you all. Have an amazing week and remember. You can do ALL things through Christ.
Stay classy Santiago.
Hermana Beardall



 Family Home Evening at a member's home
 Meeting with all of the missionaries

No comments:

Post a Comment